Saturday, December 3, 2016

WOULD YOU WEAR THESE?


There have been occasions where I've worn some kooky items, and most of my friends just go with it. But as much as I love my shoes, a few of these had me scratching my head and wondering who to re-gift these to for the holidays.*heh*

Even better, this proves that with a little creativity, we can all probably make our own shoes with no problem, and save a ton of money. I'm going to use some spaghetti cans to see what I can come up with. (lol)
I would wear these!


I would try these out!



This is what to do with all that leftover Christmas Candy!

Uh...No!

Will they fall apart when walking?  Still, very cool!

Are these real fish???????
No, no, no!

According to the University of California Olive Center in Davis, all Extra Virgin Olive Oils are not created equal, and may not even reach the minimum requirements. The most authentic oils are protected from light in those expensive dark glass bottles or stainless steel containers on grocery store shelves. If you use this healthy oil a lot and want to save money, contact the manufacturer via email or snail mail for high value coupons. You can also do a coupon search online.





6 comments:

  1. Ro, those shoes are out of this world... call me old fashioned, there is no way I would wear any of them... lol... can I say just wow. Someone with too much time on their hands with their creativity xox...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Some are cute, but I'd be wobbling like a drunk person with a few of these. Hugs...

      Delete
  2. Bwahaha nope! I'll stick to my boring ol' plain flipflops. Ha! People really are creative, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing what people can come up with๐Ÿ˜€

      Delete
  3. Some of those shoes are truly horrifying.
    I keep going back to the first pair, trying to figure out how in the world anyone could walk in them ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know, right Dianne? A few are nice to look at, but the thought of actually walking in them just seems too painful! (lol) Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...