If you are expericing the types of behavior listed below, please know that you are not alone, and help may be just a phone call away.
- Abuser blows up, yells or dominates you
- Abuser makes derogatory comments about or discounts you and the things you have to say
- Abuser calls you a liar, hypocrite, ugly, fat, etc.
- Abuser blames you for his/her behavior
- Abuser refuses to listen to you or share his/her feelings, or gives the siltent treatment
- Abuser makes light of your work, your efforts, your interests or concerns
- Abuser manipulates your words and thought process or causes you to submit to undesirable or illegal behavior
- Abuser says that something did not occur and it definitely did.
When you can, seek help. Know that someone does care and wants to support you. I care...