It's amazing that so many laws are still around:
1. A marriage can be declared void if either of the two persons is physically impotent.
2. I'm not sure why you would need this much to cook with, but if you run out and really need a lot, it is a felony to steal more than $1000 of grease.
3. It is illegal to have sex in a churchyard. Uh...ok.
4. While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled. If the shades are pulled how would anyone know what you are doing? Even better, is anyone really doing just the missionary style these days?
5. Uh...oh - if you're not thinking of a FOREVER relationship don't do this! A man & woman who are not married go to a hotel/motel, but say they are while registering, are then legally married. YIKES!
6. Organizations may not hold their meetings while the members present are in costume. Apparently, they don't want to have ANY fun!
7. Serving alcohol at a bingo game is not allowed. Dang it!