Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OBSERVATIONS: GUILTY PLEASURES

Do you know how you start channel surfing or pick up a book in the store and before you know it, you're totally hooked?

Well, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've become totally enraptured with Total Divas on E! and Devious Maids on Lifetime.  I wait all week for Sunday to come so I can watch these shows, then go through withdrawal all over again, as I anticipate the following week.

Of course, my husband thinks I'm totally nuts, but to me, it's no different than him locking down the television for Monday Night Raw on Monday and Smackdown on Friday.  If someone calls in the middle of someone being thrown out of the ring or off of a ladder, he hits that pause button.  When I ask a question, "hold on a minute" I think he may be listening, but once I'm done chatting, he immediately rewinds to see what he's missed.  You think I would have gotten the message after 3 years, huh? (lol)

It's bad enough he has to put up with my obsession of cooking programs, but when he sees me taping my guilty pleasures on Sunday, he shakes his head, and says, "I don't get it", totally not understanding my preoccupation.  I think I have to agree, because I can't figure it out either.  Meanwhile, I'm going to keep watching until I find something else...

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...