Friday, September 6, 2013

INFOMERCIALS THAT I WISH WOULD GO AWAY

I'm very sympathetic to the fact that people want to sell items on television, and God bless the vendors.  What's really irritating is that I've recently realized that these infomercials actually take up valuable channel space where we could be watching lots of other neat stuff.

Today, I was channel surfing and was amazed at the amount of things I can buy over and over again.

Here's just a few:

Facelift Secrets
Shark Rotator Vacuum
Whiter Teeth at Home
Restore Thick, Beautiful Hair
Brazil Butt Lift
I Hate My Hair
NuWave Cooktop
Insantity Workout
Bra Buying Secrets
World's Best Blender
Breaking Bald

First of all, I had no clue that there was a secret to buying a bra, did you?  My butt is aleady pretty darn big, so I don't need a lift from Brazil or any other country for that matter.  The Insanity Workout is pretty neat, but people tell me I'm nuts already, so I'm not trying to add this DVD to my collection to make me any worse than I am.  Breaking Bald?  Enough said...

Either way, why are they repeated ALL day, EVERY day?  We need those channels for things like How to find Erotic Novels, or more cookbooks, or how to travel the country for free!

Is anyone listening to my cry of pain?




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...