Thursday, September 5, 2013

SPICY SWEET STICKY WINGS

About a week ago, I was waiting for a friend outside of a grocery store, reading a book.  A gentleman drove up in this HUGE white truck, got out quickly, grinned, and asked me to watch it.  Uh...ok. There was another lady near me who shared that he actually owned a car dealership nearby. 

He came back out, proudly started his car while walking, then thanked me for watching it as he jumped into the driver's seat.  I saw him twice more after that, and each time he made the same comment, before starting the car in advance, jumping in and driving off.  In case you're reading this Mr. Truckman - I'm impressed that you can start your car from down the street, I promise! (lol)

On to my super simple recipe:

2 Pounds Chicken Wings
1/2 Cup Marmalade
2 Tablespoons Chili Sauce
1 Tablespoon Chicken Seasoning
Salt & Pepper to Taste

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees

Rinse chicken wings under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.  Season with salt and pepper, then place in an ovenproof baking dish.  Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.

While chicken is baking, combine the marmalade, chili sauce and chicken seasoning in a mixing bowl.  When chicken is fully cooked, turn oven to broil.  Pour the sauce over chicken and make sure they are thoroughly coated.  Broil for 5 minutes, being careful not to burn the sauce.  Serve when ready.

1 comment:

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...