Monday, December 29, 2014

Would You Do This To Get a Job? - INTERESTING CRAIGSLIST ADS

Craigslist was actually created in 1995 a listing in California to help people find things to do.  Not only has it become a global marketplace, but it now exists in all 50 states, as well as in over 60 countries! It's so popular, that ads literally change every few minutes.  If you're job hunting, seeking an apartment or looking to buy/sell merchandise without any extra fees, this is the way to go. There can be a high volume of scam however,  so be careful when transacting business.  Living in North Carolina, I've come across some really "interesting and funny ads", and a few are listed below.  I'm sure if you have free time or are really bored, you can pick any state to see what people are up to on this site. (lol)


Housekeeper & Personal Assistant Needed (Cary)


compensation: Negotiable, Weekly
Very active, athletic young (28) professional looking for a part-time housekeeper and personal assistant, for various miscellaneous work -- basically to make my life a little simpler and more relaxed!

Jobs include: some light cleaning/organizing, running small errands from time to time, if you cook that would be even more amazing but not required.

A definite plus for good-looking candidates with a more submissive attitude, never hurts to be easy on the eyes haha.

Also helps to be in Cary or at least not far from the area. Thanks!

CASH FOR WORLD'S LARGEST BREASTS

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: $14,000 cash!$
4 Major web sites with a combined value worth $175,000,000,000 is looking to hand out cash to women who have the world's biggest breasts.

what size are they refering to?

K cups or LARGER!

they will pay $14,000 CASH!

white black green or yellow we don't care about race or age (as long as your 18 or older) 








BIG BUTT WHITE GIRLS / $13,000

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: $13,000
Our firm makes 7 Million dollars a year, we want to share that wealth with you

can YOU use an extra $13,000?

why not right?

we need white women ages 18 to 45 that weigh between 370, and 450 pounds.

Their body shape needs to be BOTTOM HEAVY PEAR SHAPED

66 to 90" hips!!!!!

MILLIONAIRE FOR BIG BLACK BREASTS

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: $475 for an hour and half of modeling
firm based out of Switzerland the 3rd richest country on earth is looking for North Carolina women with TREMENDOUS breasts!!!!!!!!!!!!

we ain't talkin no D or even triple DDD cups

No Sir!

we need women ages 18 to 80 with H cups or MUCH LARGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simple easy topless modeling on a professional closed set, safe and fun!

e mail us and we shall show you samples.

we pay top dollar!

our firm is loaded with money!!!$$$

we pay you $475 for an hour and half of modeling top that!!!

Older women for adult videos needed (raleigh nc)

compensation: $Open
Looking for Older women for Adult Videos. You will be paid for this. Race and Size is not an issue. I can fill you with more info when replied. For serious inquiries only please.

Nude massage now! Cash! (RTP)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: Good
I need a real adult massage from a female - preferably 18-25. Cash now tonight! reply with photo and a number to text you at!


















Cute Assistant/Housekeeper (Raleigh)

compensation: $20/hour
I'm looking for a pretty housekeeper/assistant who can help me with household chores. I'm looking someone trustworthy and friendly. I live in Raleigh. It would help if you're local. The pay is $20 an hour. Please email with a picture and a brief post on your experience and availability. Thanks. Talk soon!


Female maid (Morrisville)

compensation: we can discuss
I have seen several ads for sexy maids and was wondering if there are any females who do this. I am a happily married man, but wouldn't be against to getting the home cleaned while I enjoyed the view. If interested please email me.


Cosigner Needed for Auto Loan (Raleigh)

compensation: $500
I'm in need of a cosigner that has a nice credit score so that I can buy a used car. I would like to take out a $3,000 loan and I'll make the loan $3,500 to award you for your service. I don't have any credit established because of my age. I have a job that enables me to pay every month, and I am expecting a lot of money this August that can definitely pay off the rest of the loan.
This is an easy way to make $500! If you're able to help, please text, email, or call me so we can chat and work something out.

Thank you!

Do you Want To Earn Money By Easy Way...? (Wilson)

compensation: $3500 per month.
It is domestic job.
Without Investment.
Without Experience.
No Boss on you.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I could so qualify for so many of these ads, but I simply do not have the time. What?? Really. I like the cosignor deal. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There Kelly! Hope all is well. When I wrote this, I definitely thought of you and Ms. Linda (lol) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...