Kudos and thanks to my buddy, Lanie of www.laniesbookthoughts.blogspot.com, who nominated me and a few other cool bloggers for the "Beautiful Blogger Award".
Lanie blogs about books specifically, but because she enjoys the fantasy genre, occasionally talks about sci-fi movies or tv programs. What I like about this lady is that she's super funny, and frequently has me laughing out loud because of something she posted. Check her out when you get a chance.
In keeping with this theme, Better Homes and Garden chose their winners for the 2015 BHG Blogger Awards. They split this up into 6 categories:
1. Decorating: www.themakerista.com and www.theinspiredroom.net
2. DIY: www.sugarandcloth.com and www.iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
3. Gardening: www.thehorticult.com and www.penick.net/digging
4. Everyday Eats: www.mynameisyeh.com and www.gimmesomeoven.com
5. Fashion & Beauty: www.coralsandcognacs.com and www.maskcara.com
6. Baking: www.sprinklebakes.com and www.mybakingaddiction.com
As you can see, they missed a section for Book Bloggers(lol), but this list is still pretty neat.
Millions of bloggers all over the world have something important to say about sex, cooking, book/product reviews, fashion/makeup tips, relationship issues, news, entertainment, or how-to, and these are phenomenal accomplishments. But inquiring minds are curious about the inspiration behind how blog names are actually chosen. Do people poll their friends for ideas, do they do it alone and just run with it, is it tied to the theme of the blog, do you make fun of yourself? One title that really caught my attention is:
The name sounds funny, and so is she, but everything about this blog is brilliant.
The name associated with my blog is tied to a couple of things. My obsession with trivia and how it actually rhymes with my name. (lol)
What about you? How did you choose the name of your Blog?