Sunday, December 13, 2015

DECORATED CHRISTMAS TREE BONANZA!

Every year, a close friend and I used to choose different neighborhoods in NC to check out all the really cool Christmas lights.  Unfortunately, we haven't been able to do that together for quite some time, but I still get a kick out of all those neat decorations.

When it comes to Christmas Tree Tinsel, the sky's the limit! There's no such thing as a plain old green tree the way we used to see back in the day. Some prefer tiny trees, and others enjoy

elegant tall trees, and then there's all that color!
This post is dedicated to ... Christmas Trees, Christmas Trees and more Christmas Trees.  We hope you enjoy this fun and festive treat.  Have a few things to take care of this week and may not be online as often, but will still be visiting other blogs to say hello.
















8 comments:

  1. I love going into those Christmas stores and seeing all the different decorated tree's. I have a 5 foot artificial white tree. I decorated it and it sits on the table so the dog can't get at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun to look at all that creative genius? Your tree sounds nice! Glad it's safe from your furry friend.(lol) Hugs...

      Delete
  2. We have 2 Christmas trees home : one small electric one that I plug on the window sill so everybody outside can enjoy, plus my ficus that I turn into a Christmas ficus every year. I always worried a real Christmas tree inside would be attacked by the cat !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool Red! I love the idea of putting something small in the window for all to see, and great idea about decorating your ficus. I've been there where my bulbs were a thing of interest for the cat. (lol) Hugs...

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the lovely photos! Walking through our neighborhoods is one of my favorite things to do during the Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it super fun and exciting to see all that creativity? Totally love it, too! Hugs...

      Delete
  4. Pretty examples!

    I have small nephews and nieces and our tree has some of their photos and artwork. I like it because it's so personal and it grounds me every time I see it. Gives a new meaning to Christmas for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really cool, Braine and a great idea! I hope you can post some pics on your blog. Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...