Wednesday, December 30, 2015

HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED...

I tend to pay attention to things that don't mean a hill of beans to most people, but I can't seem to help myself. (lol) However, since the end of the year is approaching, I have to share.
It doesn't matter if you go in or out of the Exit Door at Wal-Mart because it works just like the Enter Door.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Hoverboard in Back to the Future uh...actually hover with no wheels?  Why is everyone in the world buying  what really looks like a kid's specialty three wheeler cut in half that could catch on fire when plugged in, or cause us to watch Mike Tyson falling from one on Instagram over and over again? In case you forgot the movie, click on the You Tube link below:


https://youtu.be/z1ZdMOMUgXE







How come no one ever notices someone in the back seat before they get into the car/truck in horror or suspense movies?  

Some people seem perfectly perfect and can do just about anything!  Did you know that the absolutely gorgeous Bradley (my latest boyfriend) Cooper speaks fluent French?  The darling of movies and beautiful Sandra Bullock speaks German, and Gwyneth Paltrow from the Iron Man movies speaks Spanish. These guys can actually carry on full conversations during interviews and on television without a hitch.
Speaking of movies - my favorite this year had to be Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation, which I've seen 3 times.  Did you have a fave?
A year sounds like a really long time, but before we all know it, Christmas is right back much faster than the year before.

How in the world can someone have over 5000 followers on Pinterest with NO Boards????  What exactly are people following?

20 comments:

  1. I've been saying the same thing about hoverboards. They don't hover at all! I don't think they should be calling those things that...since they aren't hovering. They're basically new and improved Segways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm not alone, Stephanie! I just don't get it. Hugs...

      Delete
  2. I don't get the hoverboard thing either. It doesn't hover! I always check the backseat when I get in the car and it drives me crazy when people in movies don't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I sort of give props to the person for inventing it, (because like Stephanie said, it's not really new), but call it something else. (lol) That car thing has driven me bonkers for years!!!!

      Delete
  3. I think even if I notice things people don't, it usually goes out of my head anyway but some things you cannot unseen after you saw them, you know what I mean? I kind wish they have not fuss over this hoverboard or name it that, aren't there better inventions than this?

    I think I prefer to see those perfect people do normal, every day things because really, they're not aliens but still, why do they have to be so perfect? they make us look bad but what do we do? we admire them anyway, I know I do.

    anyway, hope you have a very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Lissa. Why not name it something else? It is cool to see perfect people do imperfect things when we can catch them at it(lol) Then again, I admire the regular people too, who can be super interesting. You're a perfect example with your painting skills! Hugs...

      Delete
  4. The Pinterest one is hilarious! Maybe it's a secret but invitation only board?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, this stuff is crazy! (lol) Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. Oh those stupid skate board things on wheels are ridiculous and they cost like $400!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I think I'm cool with people getting them, I just want the dang things to really hover at $400! (lol)

      Delete
  6. LOL the hovering thing had me scratching my head too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My poor great-nephew discovered that auntie wasn't that impressed with his 'hover' board when it didn't actually hover and his uncle wanted to know where the rest of the segway was. Poor kid! LOL

    And yes, weird Pinterest boards with go-dillion followers. I've noticed that on Goodreads, too. People have thousands of friends and no books read. LOL.

    And you are not the only one that notices the little stuff. I saw a horror show stupidity checklist once that cracked me up b/c it listed all sorts of things that had me scratching my head about horror shows.

    Have a great New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang Sophia, that had to be the pits for all involved, and I can imagine the money spent! I don't get the Pinterest thing at all! (lol) I haven't been on Goodreads in so long, but I can just imagine the craziness. But a site focused on boks needs to have people on it that are actually reading something, I'd think, right? (lol) Save me from all horror shows! Hugs...

      Delete
  8. I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year, RO, and best wishes for 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well, Angela! May your year be super prosperous! Hugs...

      Delete
  9. Hahhahah! You are so full of random thoughts, Ro. Did you have a good Christmas? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent some time with another blogger and reader and had fun. Other than that it was super quiet. Hope yours was great. I know, right? Random and weird thoughts make up my day. (lol) Big Hugs...

      Delete
  10. I am a deep thinker and notice things that most people don't even notice, so you and I have this in common. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog, and I would like to wish you a great 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay to another kindred spirit, Linda! You're quite welcome and hope you have a great New Year! Big Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...