Monday, May 22, 2017

OH NO! MY FAVE SHOWS ARE GONE & A KIND COUPON GURU


I probably watch way more tv than I should, but sometimes, I just can't seem to help myself.  Certain programs are just addictive and fun.

Unfortunately, ratings always win when it comes to our fave programs, and before we know it, they're off the air, only to be seen in reruns on Netflix, Roku or Hulu.

May these shows now rest in peace:

1)  The Catch - one of the funniest con shows on tv sadly won't be back, and I'm crying right now.


2)  American Crime - how many times can you keep using the same actors in different roles on the same show?

3)  APB - already knew this was headed to the dungeon very quickly.


4)  Criminal Minds:  Beyond the Borders - never had a chance.

5)  2 Broke Girls - Enough said.

6)  Emerald City - Critics were never found of this updated version of the Wizard of Oz, but I loved it.

7)  The Great Indoors - I didn't get it.

8)  Blacklist: Redemption - NO!!!!!

9)  Conviction - Gone, but not forgotten.

10)  Doubt - Katherine Heigl keeps picking the wrong shows to be on, but I adore her!


11)  Dr. Ken - Tickled my funny bone

12) The Real O'Neals - this was one of the best sitcoms on tv, and was laugh out loud funny.

13)  Rosewood - Say what??


14)  Pitch - A girl can't play professional baseball even in a tv series?


15)  Pure Genius - was just that and will be missed.  Some of the storylines were unbelieveable!

Entertainment Weekly


COUPON FRIEND
Sometimes you meet a person on-line that has all this cool information.  Even better, when they share all that knowledge, they also make it possible for you to get in on the deals as well by GIVING YOU coupons!  When you make a request to join Couponing With Alison and Friends, you'll find lots of advice, valuable deals, and how to find the best steals.  What surprised me the most is that this lady has meet-ups where she gives away tons and tons of coupons.  If you ask for a coupon that you don't have after all that, she'll e-mail it or offer other ways for you to get it. Huh?  

With 935 members, this is a small group, but if people knew what they could get by being a member, I imagine her friend list would skyrocket!  Also known as Alison Melissa Davis, visit her page at:  
www.facebook.com/groups/CouponingwithAlison&Friends

22 comments:

  1. Oh it's always so sad. I've amazingly not seen any of those. Goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they'll end up on Netflix for sure in rerun heaven. Hugs...

      Delete
  2. What? I didn't know that Criminal Minds: Beyond the Borders, Conviction and Blacklist Redemption were cancelled. I wonder if we'll see any of the characters from Redemption on The Blacklist? I was sad to find out that Sleepy Hollow got cancelled too. I was so sad when Vampire Diaries ended but at least I still have The Originals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really got into Blacklist Redemption because I love the original Blacklist show. I hope the cast comes back over. I could never get into Vampire Diaries, but a lot of people raved about it.

      Delete
  3. Hey There and thanks for stopping by Regine! Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw one episode of Rosewood and wasn't impressed, lols. But I did hear good things about it and I didn't know there was a spin off of Criminal Minds, I love that show.

    thank good gravy for Netflix & Hulu ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I have a super crush on Morris Chestnut,and his humor throughout the show made me laugh. Yay to to Netflix! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello Sharonda! Hugs...

      Delete
  5. I'm so sad about Criminal Minds Beyond Borders! I loved it but didn't have a good feeling when it was only picked up for the spring season this year. I'm sad about THe Catch too. I've really enjoyed this season - especially with the addition of Tessa and Margo being more of a presence so I'm sad to see it end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the actors in the show, but I just didn't feel like it could keep things going every week, and had a bad feeling it wouldn't last long. The Catch on the other hand was super fun to watch, and I was really shocked that it ended so quickly. What makes it ever worse is the FBI addition quit Suits (another all fave) to join this show! Hugs...

      Delete
  6. And now I see that I'm so out of it with TV. I recognize only two on your list and only because they are spin-offs of the ones I did watch, Criminal Minds and Blacklist. But yeah, I go into TV depression when my shows end up cancelled.

    Neat about the coupon group. So handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me Blacklist 7 days a week and I'm so there, Sophia. Love finding really good deals and new friends. Hugs...

      Delete
  7. The only show I keep up with is Lucifer:)
    Alison sounds like a wonderful person and find.
    YOU have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried twice to watch Lucifer, and every time, I just couldn't get into it. Right now, he's safe. (lol) I love a good coupon site, and enjoy meeting new friends. Hugs...

      Delete
  8. Like you, I'm sad when a favorite show is cancelled. I still miss the "original" Law & Order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I thought I was the only one who still binge watch Law and Order. I hated that they cancelled it, and watch those reruns every chance I get. (lol) Hugs...

      Delete
  9. I didn't know they canceled The Real O'Neals. Aw, I did enjoy that one! It was really funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Lauren! That show was so fun to watch and I can't tell you how much I laughed out loud. Will be missed for sure! Hugs...

      Delete
  10. I'm sad too that The Catch isn't coming back. But personally the story took a wrong turn IMO when the bad and good guys started working together. It's gotten predictable and even corny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started getting nervous when Ally's ex showed up, making me think the spark would start up again. I guess they had to find a way to keep all the fun people around, but I was kinda hooked. You remind me of a close friend who thinks everything I watch is corny. (lol)

      Delete
  11. I don't know any of these shows ... but it is annoying when they no longer show a show that we may like!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. It can be the pits when you're used to a connection that is ripped away like a bandaid. (lol)

      Delete
  12. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...