Saturday, November 29, 2014

THANKSGIVING SAVINGS

A cheeseburger with fries was my meal for Thanksgiving because I didn't feel like cooking a turkey along with all the other fixings, because it just too much dang work this year! (lol)

Instead, I watched cooking shows and the Hallmark Channel until it was time to check out a few bargains.  I'm proud to say that as the 7th person in line at one store, I managed to score a watch valued at $55.00 for just $1.07 and the lady in front of me won a gift card for $100.00 which totally excited me!  Yay!  Everyone else was in this very orderly line for a 40 inch television.  There were 20 televisions, but 2 were damaged. YIKES!

Then I picked up a large bottle of laundry detergent for just $.55.  Yippeee!

Back home to relax by returning phone calls, when the doorbell started to ring with people bringing me plates of food, platters of desserts and bottles of wine, which was very cool!

I think I may forget all about cooking for the holidays from now on if everyone else is going to deliver to my house. (lol)

Hope your day was as special as you are!

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...