Wednesday, November 19, 2014

THE BACK SEAT

Is it just me as I sit here wondering how in the world no one ever notices the deranged psycho sitting in the back seat of the car in almost every horror movie or thriller either at the movies or on tv?

Because it seemed so "out there" I put it to the test in a 2007 Ford Explorer, a 2014 Lexus Truck and a 1995 Cadillac Brougham during daylight hours.  Then I gathered my courage and experimented when it was just starting to get dark.  Uh...how about I ALWAYS looked in the backseat, because it's nearly impossible to just jump into a vehicle without looking around.  This scenario just seems crazy to me!

How about you?  Am I the only one who sees that something is very wrong with this picture?  I just don't get it.

Hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...