Sunday, March 29, 2015

$200 UNEXPECTED CASH SURPRISE IN THE MAIL

How would you like to open your mail one day and see not only a special message, but a check for $200?

That's what happened to 180 lettered basketball players from the University of North Carolina! Hall of Fame Coach Dean Smith, who died on February 7, 2015, wanted to show his appreciation to his team upon his death with this special gift, asking them to enjoy dinner.

I'm not a college basketball fan,(sorry-lol) but I couldn't help sharing this amazing news. What a wonderful Random Act of Kindness.  We never know what unexpected prizes may show up in our mailbox, our front door, at the store, or anywhere else when we least expect it.

Keep the faith!

Hugs...

8 comments:

  1. Awe, what a sweet thing he did! Nice to see someone appreciate others these days :) Sorry to hear of his passing, even if I don't follow basketball either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Sarah. Kindness is always appreciated. Big Hugs...

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry to hear he passed away (don't follow basketball either !), but I guess his players must have felt so appreciated that he thought of them this way, it's touching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so sad to hear about his passing and the amount of people who attended the funeral was massive. Not a fan of basketball, but I love hearing about random acts of kindness. Glad you stopped by! Hugs...

      Delete
  3. I saw this on my local news -- such a sweet, touching gesture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a kind gesture, and I can just imagine how surprised his team was. Hugs...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey There! It definitely was thoughtful of him to think about doing this. I bet it brought huge smiles of thanks and surprise from his team. Thanks for stopping by! Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...