Friday, March 13, 2015

Have Fun AND Get Paid For Mystery Shopping.

No, I'm not getting rich by being a mystery shopper, but I am improving my memory, meeting new friends and having a few laughs.

I've test driven vehicles, eaten at new restaurants, critiqued car repair shops, had my nails done and more, just by sharing information.

The down side - there are occasions when you have to pay up front for certain services, but there is always reimbursement once all of the documentation has been provided to the applicable personnel.

Businesses are looking for valuable feedback on what employees are doing to provide quality service to customers.

If you're interested in giving it a try, here are a few sites to visit:

www.trendsource.com
www.mysteryshop.org
http://www.second-to-none.com/


4 comments:

  1. Soo cool, I've always wanted to be a mystery shopper. They kinda remind me of spies on a mission-an extensive retail mission!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun, but sometimes I forget that I'm a mystery shopper and end up saying something totally carazy! (lol) Enjoyed riding in a hummer and winning gift card, and eating at some very neat restaurants. Hope you can give it a try one day. Hugs...

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a fun little job..but I hate shopping..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim: i decided to try this because someone suggested it to me a while ago. My first job was actually going to an AAA Service Center to sign up for a domestic trip. It was my first one, so I was terrified I was going to forget what I was going to say and screw it up.(lol) Did my review and was paid, then ending up signing up for the service because it was so good. Doing a test drive of a Mercedes Benz was cool. (knew I wasn't going to buy) Was paid for the mystery shop and received a gift card for the test drive. Yay! I'll speak with you soon. Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...