Saturday, April 11, 2015

COUPON SPECIAL & Dtangler Brush Review

Some may call it a curse, while others consider it a
blessing, but I have a head of thick, curly hair that has offered its share of both dilemmas throughout the years.


Yes, it looks gorgeous and shiny once I pull it all together, but it takes forever to get there!

As a kid, my hair was long and so thick, that it took forever to dry, even under a professional dryer. When my mom tried to gain some order with my hair by yanking through all those tangles, it caused lots of tears, broken combs and brushes.

Once I got older, I cut it all off to minimize the pain, but I still couldn't find a brush to do what it needed to do.  Bristles were either much too hard, some were skimpy and broke under the slightest pressure, while others simply couldn't get through the tangles.

Fast forward many years later to the Dtangler Brush, and oh my goodness what a difference!

As soon as I finished my shower, it was so simple to brush through my hair with no pulling or pain.  On those days when my hair wasn't wet, it was amazing to see how easily the brush pulled out any tangles, and the bristles never broke.

Dtangler works well on coarse hair like mine, but it works just as well on other textures, minimizing the time it takes to get ready for work, school, a special event, or a party.

What's also great about this product is not only how it glides so easily through my hair, but the hot pink color totally captivated me, making it fun to use and easy to store in the bathroom or your purse.  It's also very easy to hold due to the curved and comfortable design and I love it!

While I don't have small children, I can just imagine how easy it would be to brush unmanageable hair with this exciting new brush.

But don't take my word for it.  Amazon is selling this fantastic brush for $15.88 or $9.99, but if you use the special link listed below with the one time code, YOU can purchase this for just $1.99!  No kidding!  

Here's the link to get your amazing new brush:


These are the codes to enter during purchase, remembering that each one may be utilized just once.
UFRR-XA2YXG-EX6G4D
UFSF-5YAVLV-ZWUVJG
UFQ4-W9QVBA-WS68NW
UFTG-YQS5BG-E793GW
UFTB-PJU2AF-NP2NCA
UFEV-HDY7X7-RQQ3AT
UF8V-U4MEHL-U3UT2G
UFW7-GFZUK3-JJWYYA
UFG4-YZ7Y8X-RF8AYB
UF9W-4BMFAH-VY35UC
UFRC-2MGQF2-Q5RREC
UFAW-VESV7W-XTJ9G5
UFS5-G85F82-U9HHW8
UFEK-4GVRRH-ABW9JV
UFC9-MQVAJP-55XYG5
UFHM-NHR7GX-Y73GWR
UFLV-ZKVX9R-S64MJ6
UFEV-FMBL6J-TVTBWH
UFJH-44SP8T-QF99G7
UFFD-DFMVXS-A6XSG2
UFNP-FTLY2S-J4QECV
UFQQ-NRG868-UBQVWL
UFG7-FZ4VTV-NZAUCS
UFW4-RXLEMG-GWP8LX
UFLV-HVQYCF-HU6KAE

*I do receive products, books or other merchandise to provide reviews.   All feedback and comments are 100% honest and my own*

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I have long, straight hair. I have several brushes already so I don't need another one. Glad you liked the brush you found.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish my hair were straight, too. (lol) I never would have known about this, had I not received it for a review, but it's very good. Marvelous Monday to you! Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...