Friday, April 17, 2015

The Fun of the April A to Z Challenge!


Had I not known Anna from Herding Cats and Burning Soup, I never would have known about the annual A to Z Challenge, and my goodness it sure has been fun!

My New Year's Resolution has been to visit new blogs throughout the year to gain valuable tips, laugh a little, find new authors, and to discuss various topics even though I didn't participate in the challenge for my own blog.

During my travels I've been introduced to some amazing new friends, and the topics have been creative.  We're 1/2 way through the month and I've found one that is outspoken, hilarious and educational over at https://theinnerwildkat.wordpress.com with Kitt Crescendo.  Her topic today is the letter "O".  You should definitely take a peek. (lol)

Hugs...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! Did she post about orgasms? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good time :) Glad you're enjoying it and finding great reads! I didn't realize you didn't know Kitt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been totally fun, for sure. Don't know how in the world I missed her blog! Hugs...

      Delete
  3. love Kitt, her blog is very interesting and fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. Glad I found her. Hugs and thanks for stopping by, Sharonda!

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...