Thursday, April 2, 2015

RED VELVET MILKSHAKE

If you can imagine the indulgence of red velvet cake and a milkshake mixed together to create the perfect dessert, this is it.




INGREDIENTS
6 Scoops French Vanilla Ice Cream (about 3 Cups)
1/4 Cup Red Velvet Cake Mix
2 Tbs. Cream Cheese at Room Temperature



3 Tbs. Chocolate Syrup
2-3 Drops Red Cake Decorating Gel or Food Coloring
1 1/4 Cups Milk
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
Whipped Cream, Red & White Sprinkles & Maraschino Cherries



DIRECTIONS
Put the ice cream, cake mix, cream cheese, syrup, cake decorating gel or food coloring, milk and vanilla into a blender.  Cover, blending well, adding additional milk for a thinner shake.  Divide the mixture between two (2) tall glasses.  Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries for 2 servings.

6 comments:

  1. No! Not now! Good lord, this looks so good... But I'm trying to cut my sugar! No bueno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey There! I know, right? (lol) Every now and then I've convinced myself that I deserve a yummy treat like this one. Hugs...

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, I'm hungry now !!! I'm going to have to skip out of work and hurry to the supermarket to find something good to eat !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A food run is always a good reason to ditch work for a little while, if you can, huh? (lol) Happy Friday! Hugs...

      Delete
  3. Yummy! I can't wait to try this!!! Thanks for the recipe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know how you like it, Angela! Hugs...

      Delete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...