Sunday, November 27, 2016

WIN $10,000 FROM OPRAH'S FAVE THINGS!

THIS PROGRAM HAS NOW EXPIRED



I enter this every year, and even though I haven't won yet, I'm not giving up! Wouldn't it be great to win a cool $10,000? Enter this sweepstakes by November 30, 11:59pm ET and get your chance.  Entry is super simple, and you can also score additional entries by posting on Facebook and Twitter.  The prize will be awarded as a gift card or check.
Website Entry Form 


THIS PROGRAM HAS NOW EXPIRED


Thanks to Sweeties Sweeps.


5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for passing this along to your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Really nice.
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!!! I'm so out of touch, I didn't even know she was doing the Favorite Things thing now that she no longer had a show!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...