Thought I'd give a shout out to Kimba over at
http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/ with a jolt of caffeine from this super simple and yummy recipe.
All you need:
1/4 Cup Coffee
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
1 Cup Ice
Whip it in your blender until it has a milkshake consistency, and you have a low calorie milk shake that tastes really wonderful!
- Poison Ivy is not actually ivy and poison oak is not oak? They are actually both part of the cashew family.
- Mothers' Day didn't become a National Holiday until 1914.
- The term Brunch came into existence 120 years ago, and on Mothers' Day weekend, 312 million eggs will be cooked in some manner.
- The healthiest and tastiest lemonade to drink is Simply Lemonade. Everything about it is all natural, and can be found in supermarkets and health food stores.
- On average, 85% more sugar is found in children's cereal than those targeted towards adults, according to Yale researchers.
- Bill Gates has no Apple products in his home.
- Being kind to strangers takes your mind off your own woes.
- You can mystery shop at only amusement parks if you prefer, by signing up with www.amusementadvantage.com