1. You're gonna blubber like a baby before the show is over.
2. Watching will make you think of renewing your wedding vows as an excuse to buy a new gown.
3. You'll break open your Piggy Bank to travel to their Annual Blowout Sale, just because.
4. Someone in the entourage is going to piss you off. (lol)
5. Watching repeats is not out of the question.
6. You'll start comparing yourself to the brides on television, knowing that you can wear it better. (lol)
7. Randy Fenoli will become your new best friend.
TAKING STEPS EACH DAY
Did you know that 1000 steps is the equivalent of 1 mile? If you want to keep track without a whole lot of extra gadgets, StepzApp.com is a good one to add to your phone.
If you've ever played Twister as a kid, you probably ended up in a few compromising positions.
You can find the game in Walmart for about $19. I even came across a large inflatable one online for about $2,000! I got lucky and found one at a yard sale for $1.00, and because I'm a brave soul, I actually managed to wrangle up a few friends to play the game the other day.
The next day, I had no idea that my body had so many hidden places that could ache. I felt like I had completed a yoga, pilates and aerobics class all in 3 minutes, because that's about how long I lasted in that dang game. (lol) And, NO, I was not the last person left standing. What about you? Are you up for a game of Twister?