Friday, September 20, 2013

I CAN'T FIND THE REMOTE!



The other day I looked around and realized we have about 10 remotes sitting around the house. Three for the DVD Players, 2 for the Televisions, 1 for the VCR (yes, I still have one of those), 2 for the Dish, 1 for the CD Player, and 1 I have no idea what in the world it belongs with!

Do you remember the televisions that never even had a remote? If you wanted to change the channel, you had to get in a little aerobic activity by getting out of that chair and walking up to the television. Then when you got up there, you could rejoice in being able to turn that knob to 3-4 channels. When I was a kid, Truth or Consequences with Bob Barker and I Dream of Jeannie with Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman were my favorites!

Convenience is great, but if something goes wrong with one of those items, and the remote is missing in action, my husband believes the world has surely ended and gets really irritated if he actually has to get up. (lol)  He just can't understand why I still walk up to the television to cut it on manually. Hey...3 calories are 3 calories.


Meanwhile, I'm thinking about hiding all of the remotes... (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, feedback and YOU! Hugs...